lynda for Faculty and Staff
Cal Poly has partnered with lynda.com, a company that helps you learn software, creative, and business skills to achieve personal and professional goals through a wide variety of learning videos. This popular site is now available for all Cal Poly faculty and staff. Through this partnership, you will receive unlimited access to a vast library of high quality, current, and engaging video tutorials taught by great teachers who are also working professionals.
Access is easy
You may access lynda.com from home or at work by visiting the lynda.com site. In some cases, your browser may already be logged in to Cal Poly's authentication services, and you can go directly to your home page within lynda.com. If you are not already logged in, you may access your account by following these easy steps:
- Go to lynda.com
- Locate and click the "log in" link on the upper right corner of the page
- The first time you log in, you will see "Log in through your organization or school" on the right side. In the form field, type www.calpoly.edu
- Click the button that says "go"
- You will be taken to the familiar Cal Poly login screen — use your normal Cal Poly credentials to log in
- You will then be taken to your home page within lynda.com
We hope that you enjoy this wonderful service!